Saturday, May 3, 2008

Update on Childcare


This is Nanny K. doing one of the things she loves, hiking and outdoorsy stuff. She's going to have more time for this coming up soon.

So, yesterday the whole family went to visit a daycare that is 2 blocks from Izzy's soon to be elementry school. Can you believe that we all agree and like it! And they have an opening! This has been a real headache and worry for me, that is now gone. I'll be able to start my new job knowing that when nanny K leaves for an extended visit in July that the kids will have a fun, safe place to go. She's still going to live with us for the time being, but I think she plans on being in and out with travels and other work a lot. I know the kids will miss her a lot, but it'll be nice for to still see her here.

No comments: