Thursday, May 1, 2008
Childcare
One thing I really miss in Georgia is the daycare the kids went too, MCG childcare Center. I've spent most of the day calling and visiting possible childcare centers/family home centers for Xander to start this summer. There seems to be a huge wait list for infants, not quite so bad for toddlers, and then another huge wait list for preschools. I don't even want to get into costs!! I think I have found a good daycare close to where Izzy will be going to kindergatern. They are both going to start out of home care in July.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel for you Amy! Lucy just started in with Ramola and Shelba and they are ALWAYS asking about you guys. Mollie likes to look at pictures of Izzy on your blog and Shelba said she was going to look too!
Post a Comment