Sunday, May 4, 2008

too cool for school.....


It was a most beautiful day in Seattle today. We had a great time hanging outsite playing chase and baseball.
Last night was C. bday party. We had about 10-12 people over for potluck and testing out new wii mario kart game that he got. I realized that we're going to have the next 2 months of weekends off together and was really happy. Life is looking good.
I'm really looking forward to walking up the hill tomorrow to start my new job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Happy Birthday, Chris! Your card will be mailed tomorrow. I'm always so slow.

We went to Jeff's house for Alex's birthday party this afternoon. Jeff charcoaled hamburgers for us, and Susan baked the birthday cake. It was delicious. Alex wanted money and he also got 3 pairs of cargo shorts and several shirts with funny saying on the front.
The weather was lovely here. It started out cool but warmed up to 80 degrees with bright sunshine. Ethan had been camping with his friend's family who live next door.
Spencer got 88% on his English paper that we wrote together last weekend. We missed some puncuation and spelling since we were so pressed for time that we didn't get time to proof it.
Dad is going golfing with the River Valley Golf Ass. tomorrow. I will either work or spend most of the day with Grandma Cotner.

We love your blog. It is wonderful that you are posting news so often.
Love, Mom