Sorry, no pictures yet. I have a couple from the airport, but I haven't yet remembered my camera when just walking around the neighborhood. We haven't had time to do much tourist sightseeing yet. We'll be going to the Plaza de Armas today to do some shopping, sightseeing and eating this afternoon and evening.
Yesterday, I was able to help out in the clinic giving HPV vaccines to local girls and it was a lot of fun! Chris watched the kids play quietly in the clinic. Chris then worked the rest of the afternoon doing over 20 colposcopies.
We all went to our first dinner out at a restaurant in the Plaza de Armas. We had to take a taxi to get there. This was a experience! There was 4 adults and two kids and we all piled into a small taxi, it was like riding in a clown car we were so stuffed. If you have ever been to Mexico or some similar country with little traffic rules you know what I mean by a "fun" ride. :)
We hope to get out to more sights and remember to bring the camera soon. Starting tonight!
Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment