We head home on Sunday, and I think we are all really looking forward to it. We start with a really long layover on Sunday afternoon/night in Lima. I'm hoping to get out of the airport during the 9+ hours we're there. We have a redeye flight from Lima to LAX that I'm really hoping we will all sleep on. And finally we get home around 1ish in the afternoon on Monday. I'll be checking phone messages then and trying to give everyone a call when we return.
Since I haven't posted as often as I had intended while here, I'm adding some random photos.... none of which are Machupiccu as I haven't download them yet. Enjoy.......
This is at Moray ruins where the Incas experiemented with different crops and climates.
This is at Salines, the salt mines:
Next is Ollantaytambo with a fort and living area:
No comments:
Post a Comment