Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Update

So, I've been a little busy to blog for a few weeks. We had an unexpected family emergency and had to fly to Arkansas to attend Chris' uncle funeral. It was a unexpected, but he lived a long full life. We're really miss him.

So, on our trip to Arkansas I got the full experience of summer in the South. It was HOT!!!! We were drained of energy from being outside for even a little while. We're really glad of our "summer" here in the Pacific Northwest. Today being one of the hottest days of the summer topping out at about 87.

Here's a pic of us in AR all dressed up.... Can you believe how much the kids have grown?!

The kids did get to have fun on the trip playing with they're extended family. I don't think Izzy remembered Morgan much from previous visit and we all have never met David. They had a great time playing together. We're definately going to have to visit more often. Next time I think you guys should come to Seattle. :)

1 comment:

PleaseRecycle said...

You guys look great! When does Izzy start Kindergarten? Pre-K started this week but we have to keep Mollie out until she is on maintennance therapy-- maybe she can start in a few months. We'll have to see.

Mollie has been wanting to give Izzy a call (she keeps talking about when we move to Seattle "some day"). Kids are so cute!

She is really doing great on the chemo and all indications point to this being standard leukemia (weird to write that, but good news indeed). Are you around during the week? Weekends? Let me know what's a good time to call (and I lost my address book so send me your phone # and address too!).

Take care
sarah